Like our work and ready to take the next step? Follow the steps below, and you'll be on your way to booking the florist of your dreams and creating gorgeous florals you'll love.
01. Contact us.
If you're ready to take the next step, you can reach us by calling 919-569-5144 or by using the contact form on our site. Once you've done so, we'll get back to you as soon as possible to learn more about your needs.
02. Schedule a consultation.
When you get in touch with us, we'll ask to set up a consultation at our studio in North Raleigh to talk more about what you're looking for in regards to florals and what budget you'd like to work within. Here's everything we recommend bringing to your consultation:
- Pictures of flowers and floral designs that inspire you or a link to your Pinterest board
- Pictures of the bride’s dress and the attendants' dresses
- Swatches of the colors you are interested in to build your color palette
- A list of people you need to supply with corsages and boutonnieres
- The number of guests you anticipate at your wedding or event
- A friend or family member
03. Meet with us.
At your consultation, we'll ask you all about the vision you have for the florals at your event and discuss your budget. That way we can provide a detailed estimate and share ideas about your custom florals.
04. Book your date.
Once you're ready to book, a retainer fee is required to hold your event date. If you do plan to use our services, we ask that you complete booking promptly because we book a limited number of weddings per weekend, our calendar fills very quickly, and all dates are reserved on a first-come, first-booked basis.
Final payment on the floral balance is due no later than four weeks before the wedding when all the final details are ironed out.