About our workshops
We offer floral design classes, as well as a wide array of other classes for the local community at our North Raleigh studio. Here's everything you need to know about attending a workshop with us:
- All workshops are appropriate for the beginner and intermediate, unless otherwise noted.
- Each includes demonstrations and hands-on design from a pro.
- The cost of the workshops include everything you need to create your masterpiece—fresh flowers, floral containers, instructions, and the use of our supplies.
- Light refreshments are provided.
- The instructor is Heather Miller, Creative Director of Eclectic Sage.
- You must be 18+ to attend due to sharp objects.
- Because of the special flower-order nature, these workshops are non-refundable.
- Class sign-up will close three days prior to workshop date.
UPCOMING DATES OF INTEREST
Join us on Tuesday October 24th to create a fall inspired compote style floral arrangement. The workshop will be at our studio from 6pm-8pm, come enjoy an evening of creation!